Thread: Online Chat Room list

Online Chat Room list

I had a person ask me today about free online chat rooms what web site where good and what site where bad. I really did not know what to tell this person on any recommendations other than stay away from Yahoo chat it is over ran by Ad bots. Where can someone find half way descent online chat rooms now at days? Also I was asked about 3D chat rooms, have any of you guys ever heard of this, if so where are they. Sound like to me that the person was asking about SIMís online type of environment but Iím not sure. So if you have any chat sites you would like to share please do.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Second Life?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

No the guy that asked me about chat room stuff wanted something like Yahoo but with less spamming and from the sounds of it he really want a 3D environment chat room like www.imvu.com but I’m still looking into these for them. I want to make sure to find one that is free so they don’t get sucked up in charges or anything. I use to chat many many moons ago but I lost touch with it.

Hmm.. what about ICQ?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Quote Originally Posted by cash_site View Post
    Hmm.. what about ICQ?
    I did ask about using ICQ, Yahoo messenger, My space messenger and so on but he want to chat with random people in an actual chat room. I have tried to tell him that Yahoo messenger has a chat room feature within the application. But I donít know if he wants to try it or not. I hate dealing with indecisive people sometimes lol.

And to tell you the truth I have no clue what type of chat he is looking for, I canít seem to get a straight answer from him lol. Next step is to just force one down his through and move on lol.

LOL, tell him to sign up with matchmaker.com

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---