Thread: What is a good brand of MP3 Player?

What is a good brand of MP3 Player?

Which is a good, basic, cheap MP3 player? I do not know reputable brands. I do

not need FM radio, Video or Voice recording. I would like it to take regular

batteries and be at least 1 GB. I am looking for the best value per cost, kind of

low end.

I have an RCA CD player. it can not tolerate ANY dust. It plays a sentance twice by the singer on many songs. Eventually it starts

playing it right, after ruining many songs. I keep the Cd's in covers. I do not move the CD player while it is playing.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by veronica; February 18th, 2008 at 07:55 AM. Reason: added to the post.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    there are several makes on the market that are cheap these days, even ipods and zunes. I have a 30 gig zune which is awesome....if your close to a Best Buy just stop in and shop around they have a large selection.

Well a basic MP3 player can run you anywhere from $20 - $80. This MP3 player is sold at Walmart and I have had pretty good luck with them in the past, the brand name is XOVision. But personally I would go for an Ipod shuffle or Nano I have to say they are worth the money if you use an MP3 player a lot or on the go a lot.

I'd definitely recommend a 2nd Generation iPod Nano, they're reasonably priced these day's. I have a 4gig pink one and it's the best thing I ever bought, I use it everyday

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Marge View Post
    I'd definitely recommend a 2nd Generation iPod Nano, they're reasonably priced these day's. I have a 4gig pink one and it's the best thing I ever bought, I use it everyday

Got it to match your lipstick I see......lol..........

Yeah and I have pink earphones too

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    I personally have a few creatives. I like creative because I dont have to use any software to load my music. I had an IPOD shuffle but didnt care for it too much cause I hate Itunes. my current one is a creative Zen 8 gig that I use for mountain biking and I love it cause I can really bang it around and it keeps on truckin on.