Thread: Outlook signature

Outlook signature

Hi

I know how to put a signature on outlook, but I have seen some where the name or symbols fly from left, of screen in the email. And wondered if anyone could tell me how this is done?

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Like an animated sig?

I'd like to know how to animate sigs myself for Outlook.......if anyone knows.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Add your Animated signature using MS Outlook

How to Insert a Graphic or Animation in Your Outlook Email Signature

Note: When you insert the animated gif it will only show you, (the sender), the first frame. The recipient will see the whole animation.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I tip, never use the advance editor. That causes Outlook to use Word as the editor and word introduces java and activex to the signature, making it not to display on the receiver end when the default security are set.
    I made mine by using dreamweaver (or notepad) to edit the html after I created the basics in Outlook. I don't have a gif, but I do have the company logo that when it is clicked it goes to the company web site.
    The signatures in Outlook are located in C:\document and settings\username\application data\microsoft\signatures
    Everytime you create a signature it is going to create 3 versions, html, rtf, and txt. You only need to edit the html, and then review it in the signature section of Outlook (Outlook created the rtf and txt from the html version)