Thread: MFT repair software

MFT repair software

Hello everyone I would to know if any of you have ever had to repair a MFT failure and what applications you used to fix it. I can’t run a check disk on the hard drive because after about 30 sec I will have a $MFT write error and the hard drive will fail to work again until I unplug it and hook it back up again. This will allow me to have 30 additional sec to navigate and recover data before the write failure occurs again. Is there any software (Free or pay for) that can fix such an error and if so what is it?

I've never had that problem. If I did, I would try to fix it with Spinrite. Borrow a copy or buy it at grc.com.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Thanks for the software tip EFC, that is a great program I used it on a few other problems I was having but unfortantly it did not fix my MFT problem I am experencing. Ill have ot fond a application that can scan and repair a Master file table error leading to a delayed writing error within 60 seconds or less. After that I loss all connection to the hard drive.

Data recovery has been a pain in the butt on this one. Copy past for 45 seconds and then unplug and replug and ect.

I just need ot find a way to stablise the the hard driver read time to at lest 30 minutes, just long enothe to recover the data and put the hard drive to rest.

Cannot recommend any of these products, however one may do the trick.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/B...pair-tool.html
    Linux Mint Debian Edition