Thread: COD World at War

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Exclamation COD World at War

For you call of duty fans....this game is awesome!!!!..great graphics and game play...especially if your a fan of frying the enemy with a flame thrower.....they scream as you burn them....on a side note: talk about brutality when at war...nothing worse than napalm bombs or the flame thrower..first time I did this sent chills up my back and caused flash backs...I almost stopped right there.

One of the levels starts out with you following this Russian dood...then he yells sniper, get into this building quick....now I enjoy a snipe hunt but this one was a bitch...especially if your playing at one of the two hardest levels. As soon as he moves into a window, if your exposed, your dead...not enough time to lock on him much less get the kill shot....if you do hit him the Russian hollers "you just knicked him"...lmao. I had a hell of a time killing him...pissed me off actually.

Some of this missions are so intense with the graphics and game play....damn....it is by far the best COD yet...a must have for you FPS fans.
    Last edited by PIPER; November 20th, 2008 at 09:52 AM.