Thread: Greatest forums?

Hardware Guru TZ Veteran shadow_warez's Avatar

Greatest fourms?

thi is the greatest forum iv been on,since my arrival iv only had one nasty hardware crash and that was my Samsung 512 DDR (333 mhz) it unfortunatly caugt fire ina bad oc experiment i was conducting at 5 am, but i gota say thiers more info here then anywere else i went fo info, another good resouce is hardwaregeeks thier really quick to answer Q's i have, im glad places like this exist and im glad tro know even MS ackowledges this site a greate plae its big step toward #1 lol, im happy t be apart of this place, even though i have more Q's then answers but thats why im in collage to teach and learn, well i gota do some more tweaking to find this fsbs new sweet spot,

A Great Sig Done by a Great Artist,

Heer, Heer Shadow! I absolutley agree. This forum kicks ass
    I have learned a tons just by reading. .................maybe one day I'll be able to help some poor soul:yblob: like me.(clueless)

^Eggheads creation!

hehe

of course you can, this place is were i like hangin out reading on spare time and offering some advice,to those poor lost souls that need some guidance,

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Thanks for the nice comments! The two of you are an integral part of what makes our forum great!

well imagine

imagine were id be without the help iv gotten from this forum, id prob still have that ol P2 350, heheh this place gave me the hardware bug, so iwent out a built this beast with a specific goal to have a system to rule lol, course most game dont work o nhere becuase of the speed and graphics power but thats okay doom 3 and ut will take full advantage of this comp =)

Ah Gee..........

Thanks for the kind words from all of us at Techzonez...

this a a great place

its given some inspiration for a site.

www.betapics.homestead.com

im working on gettin my pics working so they show as a slide show hopefully this is a good start =)

Originally posted by Conan
    Thanks for the nice comments! The two of you are an integral part of what makes our forum great!
    Awwww Conan.........thanks for the kind words................but I dont know about the integral part since I really dont contribute nothing to help. I have always enjoyed hanging out with funny inteligent men though and I am having fun so no way u will get rid of me
    Anyways, big thumbs up to all u computer smatries cause I certainly am learning............so like I said, this forum Kicks Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

^Eggheads creation!

thanks

i barely contubtie and have more questions then answers but i find this place a very valuable resource, even my teacher in A+ hardware, and IT and Network plus, find this place great and hes since added this place to his list of rescourse for questions and great support!

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar

Re: thanks

Originally posted by shadow_warez
    i barely contubtie and have more questions then answers but i find this place a very valuable resource, even my teacher in A+ hardware, and IT and Network plus, find this place great and hes since added this place to his list of rescourse for questions and great support!
    Has he joined the forum? What's his name?

i belave so

ill have to ask him wha name he used, but im sure once hes in he will be a valuable resource,

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    Originally posted by wickedmaiden4u
    I dont know about the integral part since I really dont contribute nothing to help. I have always enjoyed hanging out with funny inteligent men though and I am having fun so no way u will get rid of me
    hey the more women the happier fastgame will be. and as far as smartguys well a tech forum is a place to find them

Hey egghead would ban all us guys if he could get more members like yourself WM4U...........