Thread: Scanners hit by new privacy blip

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar

Scanners hit by new privacy blip

Check out ->
    http://www.theage.com.au/travel/trav...0113-m6zb.html

Why would the scanners need wifi or usb etc, i can just see all the wifi-hobo's sitting in the departure lounge leeching all the strip-pics!!

TSA Agent #1: "Excuse me Ms. Model 2010, please wait while I switch this Scanner to Test Mode."
    TSA Agent #2: "Ahh.. yes, now do a nice twirl."
    Angry TSA BOSS: "Hey! ..... Don't hog the monitor! Just email me the pics"

Haha, hope they remember to turn it off for the fat-hairy man next in line...

ps. no hairy men were hurt in the making of this post

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I am thinking about driving to Mexico first, and fly from there next time I go to Argentina so I don't have to go thru those scanners.
    Seriously, TSA are morons, and they hire undertrain morons too. Their operations department must not talk with Finance, since they have all the "strict" regulations, but then are cut big time for finance reason.
    On a separate note. Are the ""bombing attemps" all by terrorist? i would not be surprised if someone got paid to do the attempt so all the companies can sell this product and grants and contracts be put in place. Do you smell conspiracy???.
    A flight from Philadelphia to Washington DC takes 45 minutes the preparations take 4 hours. It takes me 1 1/2 hours to drive to DC, and 45 minutes to drive to philly. It is considered to take 2 1/2 hours to drive from Philly to DC. Who needs airplanes anyhow??
    These are the reasons that I haven't visited Argentina since 2007. Too much trouble to travel. I am planning my next vacation spot to be either Boston (because I can drive there) or Las Vegas (do I smell another "HANGOVER"?

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Haha dehc, I would so do a hangover trip to Vegas with you!! Any TZ'ers wanna join in?!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---