Having some trouble with a wireless network in my fire station and was hoping someone can help me.

We have a cable modem with a linksys route and a hub. From the hub I have an ethernet line going to a wireless router all set up with WEP security.

We have soem laptops in our engines parked in the same room as the wireless router. They detect the wireless network fine and once I enter in the network key they connect fine shwoing a strength of excellent.

The problem is... I am unable to have these units connect to the internet (or any other laptops as a matter of fact) Am I missing some sort of setting?

Recently the wireless route got reset and I am guessing the IP of the router restored to its factory ip address of 192.168.1.1 (which is the same as the regular route) so it caused a conflict and all the regular wired computers lost network access. Once i re-configured the wireless router's IP to 192.168.1.2 all of the wired computers functioned properly but I am still unable to get internet access on the wireless network.

Any help would be appreciated.