Thread: Spamnet for Outlook

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Titanium Member

Spamnet for Outlook

I've been trying this out and it seems to be doing a great job! It's for: • Outlook 2000/2002/XP
    Outlook Express is coming soon
    • Windows 98/2000/XP

Here is the good part—If a spam does slip thru, then you click on the Block button and it will block that spam from your email, my email and the email of tens of thousands of other SpamNet users. So, every time you Block a spam you are helping me and lots of other people stop spam.

http://www.cloudmark.com/

Let me know if there is a better program out there. I am sick of spam! Especially when my niece and nephew are over and there are explicit email titles in "subject"
    Last edited by lynchknot; October 23rd, 2002 at 19:42 PM.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I think Mailwasher is a better program. The Block Sender for Outlook/Express just sends the offending e-mail to your trash folder, with Mailwasher you can send the spammer a bounced message saying your e-mail address doesn't exist:

http://www.mailwasher.net/download.php

Titanium Member
    This program says the blocked mail information goes to a database to identify spam.

click on the Block button and it will block that spam from your email, my email and the email of tens of thousands of other SpamNet users. So, every time you Block a spam you are helping me and lots of other people stop spam.
    I will try mailwasher now.

Titanium Member
    I'm thinking this Mailwasher does not work with MSN. I don't have POP3, it's HTTP. Does anyone know?

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Originally posted by lynchknot
    I'm thinking this Mailwasher does not work with MSN. I don't have POP3, it's HTTP. Does anyone know?
    The Beta version works with Hotmail, not sure if it will work with MSN.

Titanium Member
    I have a .msn address not .hotmail but it is an MSN Hotmail account and I can go through hotmail to pick up my mail. At sign in I have to choose the .msn at the drop down menu.