Thread: Quintessential Player Beta Build 36

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Quintessential Player Beta Build 36

Quintessential Player brings a huge arsenal of quality features, and uses simplicity as its decoy. QCD is truly the most unique player available. Supports MP3, CD Audio, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, VQF, MP+, Windows Media, and streaming audio including SHOUTcast.

download (freeware)

source BetaNews

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Not only is this player up to version 4.51 but I've been using it for a long time and absolutely love it. I've just installed the MP4 Plug-in 2.1 beta to allow playbackof .AAC files and it's working perfectly. I highly recommend this player.

It's time for a change

"Stop what you're doing, find shelter and call your mom, because Quintessential Player 4.50 has arrived. This new version brings you closer to your music then ever before. Stop letting your media player push you around, take control with Quintessential's new and improved arsenal of features.

QCD is still all about you. With its new extended freeform skinning engine and plethora of feature extending plugins Quintessential Player can be whatever you want it to be.

Most importantly you can take control of your listening experience for FREE. How is this possible you ask? It just is. Don't let the price fool you, there are no Pro versions, cripples, nags or spyware. Quintessential is here to be enjoyed without any catches."
    Last edited by rik; October 19th, 2005 at 18:21 PM.

Platinum+ Member
    I think WMP's Media Library is the easiest to use... and thats why I use it when I can afford the RAM.