Thread: Ultimate MOHAA MODS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Ultimate MOHAA MODS

While searching for new maps for MOHAA and the expansion pack Spearhead, I stumbled upon several sites that offer mods and I thought I would share the best with the TZ community. If you are into MOHAA I am sure you will find these useful.

AlliedAssault

Over 2000 mods to the MOHAA game. Very extensive with a great rating system to show you how many times a particular download has been downloaded and they even offer their own rating of the mod.

Platoon MOHAA downloads

An extensive selection of mods including skins, maps, weapons, sounds, blood, etc... I downloaded nearly every single one of their mods for later use.

MOH ELITE

Again another extensive set of realistic looking maps for MOHAA and the expansion pack. All have a thumbnail for viewing of the maps.

MOH ELITE SKINS

They have skins down to the article. You select the article and they have a skin for it. Very amazing.

Planet MOH

A lot of skins, this particular link shows their skin of the week. I was surprised to see a Christmas skin out with elves and Santa Claus.

Planet MOH

Same site but with links for their map selections. Quite extensive and a few originals. I liked the Omaha 2 Map the best but Stalingrad 2 looked fairly interesting as well. Unfortunately they use file planet and you have to wait, but I think it is worth it.

And finally, my last link for today in this thread:

THE MODDING THEATER

Over 700 Mods to choose from. Enjoy them as they are all freely available and ready to download.

Know of another site worth noting? By all means post it up.

BB
    Last edited by Big Booger; January 12th, 2003 at 01:45 AM.

Several More Mod Sites

MOHAA MULTIPLAYER MODS
    This site has some serious multiplayer mods for servers as well as for clients.

Examples include:
    Weapons Mods
    Mod
    (1)Remove use of any weapon from the game with 0 ammo, a great mod!

(2)Put almost an infinite amount of ammunition in one clip for any or all of the weapons, good mod.

Miscellaneous Mods

(1)Scorpios Milkshape mohaa model exporter plugin.

(2)Makes grenades HUGE, easier to spot them too.

(3)Swear words filter, replaces "naughty" words with other words, you should be able to edit the mod to add to the swear words list and replacement words list.

(4)Hobbs's spinning compass, its funny, take a look.

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!

MOHAA CHEAT SITE (WARNING THESE CHEATS CAN GET YOU BANNED)

Sample Cheat:
    The Cheats:
    ~wuss - Gives player all weapons
    Using the site above you can cheat at MOHAA! I don't personally condone cheating but if that is how you play, hey that is how you play.

UK MOHAA MOD SITE
    THis site has a few mods, could use some more.. but it does have all the patch links centrally located!

Several More MOHAA MODS to get you PUMPIN
    The above site has over 100 mods for mohaa. Some are original, others you have seen before. Try them out!

Medal Of Honor Center

This site literally has hundreds of mods for MOHAA!
    It has the Linux Server app, MOH Editing Tools, Screensaver (w/ Sound), & many many more.
    You can download the Mohaa Applications from the MOHCENTER, HERE

The mods are fantastic on that site too:
    The Mods

The Maps

The Skins

BB
    Last edited by Big Booger; January 28th, 2003 at 02:10 AM.

Nice list of sites B.B. Ive checked out most of them and looking for mods for this fan game myself. There are some very talented peeps out there just wasting there lives gaming...much to our gain
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

If you find anymore, post them! Let this be the Ultimate MOHHA MOD THREAD.

I have about 40 maps, over 100 skins, weapons mods etc.. downloaded and am still going through them.
    IF more Tzers were Mohaa players it would be kewl to get a small clan going.
    BB

Here's a few more that I go to.....enjoy

mohaa.gamegate2k

Fullymohaa

Mohmatch

Alliedassault.co.uk

Techzonez clan sounds like fun - Im in
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

And Yet More Excellent MOHAA MODS

THE MOH FILES

The site above contains thousands of MODS, Skins, and other additions to the MOHAA, and new expansion, Spearhead games.

They have a featured skin:

and a featured map

MOHFILES also separates its mods, skins, maps etc.. into two seperate sections, one devoted to MOHAA and the other devoted to Spearhead.

AlliedAssault.US

This site contains hundreds of files for you to install in your MOHAA and SPEARHEAD games! They contain skins, weapons mods, bloodpatches, and many maps. The site is regularly updated and seems fairly well organized.

One of their unique files that I must list here is there single player map called the TEST VILLAGE:
    Have a look

The next Mohaa Mod site I list is small but has some very unique crosshairs, avatars and compass mods that make it worth mentioning:
    Wolf-Man's Assault

Take a look at one of the most unique compass mods I have ever seen:
    A replacement compass, the Eye of Sauron from "Lord of the Rings"
    THE LOTR MOHAA COMPASS

clan?

can i join this clan you are maiking? i am pretty good at most lvl on allied assault and spearhead

Pw,
    If we can get about 10 players to sign up and be dedicated I would be more than happy to start it off. I would even host the server for play.

So if you are interested in joining the Techzonez MOHAA clan, let me know ASAP via pm.

BB

Re: Several More Mod Sites

Sample Cheat:
    The Cheats:
    ~wuss - Gives player all weapons
    Using the site above you can cheat at MOHAA! I don't personally condone cheating but if that is how you play, hey that is how you play.
    I started usin the cheats after beating the game in the easy mode but had too much trouble w/the hard mode.But I only play the single player not the online version.

BTW - WUSS will give you all weapons and DOG will give you god-like attributes.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    You should try to hook up with us online sometime, phishhead is always looking for a new face for his rockets
    Not too mention my SMG.....

Hardware Guru TZ Veteran shadow_warez's Avatar

one day lol

very soon ill have the game once i can find it i need a list of things ill need to buy, then im in im tired of my pc only bein used for Ut2k3 or dod halflife, or beta games lol, i wanna fight wit the best,

A Great Sig Done by a Great Artist,

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    jan welcome aboard...most of us use msn messenger. and if you see us online just ask one of us. Like fastgame said I love to fill people up with lead. and we also have a few clan servers going from stripe and dehc. Also with booger's new super fast fat pipe maybe we can have yet another.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    This was a nice list of sites for Mohaa mods, thx BB.

About the TZ servers, is it possible to have one without SPearhead, just mohaa 1.11 ??

or, BB with you fatpipe, can you setup a FTP

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---