Thread: Xp-antispy

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Xp-antispy

GET THE DOWNLOAD

What is XP-AntiSpy?

XP-AntiSpy is a little utility that let's you disable some built-in update and authetication 'features' in WindowsXP.
    For example, there's a service running in the background wich is called 'Automatic Updates'. I don't know what this service transfers from my machine to other machines on the internet, especially the MS ones. So I play it safe and disable such functions. If you like, you can even disable these function manually, by going through the System and checking or unchecking some checkboxes. This will take you approximately half an hour. But why wasting time when a little neat utility can do the same in 1 minute? This utility was successfully tested by lots of users, and was found to disable all the known 'Suspicious' Functions in WindowsXP. It's customizeable, but comes up with the Default settings, which are recommended. If you like to get more information about those 'functions',read THIS.

This utility is FREEWARE! This means, you dont have to pay anything for this program and you can give it to anyone who's interested in, as long as you don't sell it. If you find this tool useful, and wanna gimme something back, then click on my sponsors.
    Thanks.

ENJOY,
    BB

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    It's a very good program, I use it. This was posted before in this thread: http://www.techzonez.com/forums/show...hlight=antispy

Thanks I hope to install XP hopefully before its obsolete so this will come in handy.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sunday Silence
    Thanks I hope to install XP hopefully before its obsolete so this will come in handy.
    I just hope you could read your PM before it becomes obsolete

sorry for off topic....

XP Anti Spy is nice , but why all the new versions ? do they keep finding new spy things ? I used an older one do I need this new one ?

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Conan,
    This was an Update version 3.51 with bug fixes.
    BB