Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Team Tz Mohaa Clan

BattleField 1942 is another FPS game similar to MOHAA, has a different style to MOH but still a great game. You get to go through various stages driving Tanks, planes boats etc and have to capture flags to win the stage.
    you have to get this game lk, if you love MOH you will like this
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    hey lynch its battlefield 1942 same kinda of deal but more intense have more options and can operate heavy machinery(lol) they also have road to roam.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar

from EA.com

Battlefield 1942 - AKA BF1942

In Battlefield 1942, you will experience the heat of battle as you heroically storm the beaches of Normandy, drive a tank across the deserts of northern Africa, pilot a fighter plane during the Battle of Midway, command a battleship at Guadalcanal, or parachute and commandeer a jeep in operation Market Garden.

It is the only first person, team-based action game that places you in the midst of a raging WWII battlefield with 35 "machines of war" under your control. You’ll pick up the sidearm of your choice and get behind the wheel of a variety of vehicles, ships, and aircraft to go to war on land, sea, and air during some of the most famous and pivotal battles of the Second World War.

· Battle Online. Go online to take part in raging multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Teamwork and cooperation from each member are required in order to achieve victory.

· Choose your side. Enter the war as a soldier in one of five WWII armies: American, German, British, Russian, or Japanese.

· Specialized Character Kits. Enter the fray as one of five specialized character classes -- assault, medic, scout, anti-tank, or engineer -- each with unique strengths and weaknesses.

· Arm Yourself for Action! Choose from 19 authentic WWII handheld weapons, including two stationary machine guns, to take into battle.

· A Global Conflict. Engage in battle across 16 huge maps, based in great detail upon the four main WWII theaters of war: North Africa, South Asia Pacific, Western Europe and Eastern Europe.

· Unlimited Action.Three multiplayer modes -- Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Conquest -- as well as a robust single player experience.

The Road to Rome - Expansion Pack

This multiplayer-focused expansion pack gives you more of what you demand from the original Battlefield 1942, including more maps, more vehicles, and more fighting forces.

The Road to Rome focuses exclusively on the key Italian and Sicilian campaigns of WWII. Each map comes with highly detailed environments such as Italian houses, Mediterranean trees, and even the Monte Cassino Monastery. This expansion pack features eight new vehicles. These include the German BF-110 and British Mosquito twin-engine fighter-bombers as well as new Italian, British, and German tanks and anti-tank guns.

The Road to Rome supports up to 64 gamers (on select maps), playing as several infantry classes, controlling many weapons available to the Axis and Allies, and commanding numerous land vehicles, ships, and aircraft.

The original Battlefield 1942 game is required to play The Road to Rome.

· Six new maps from the Sicilian and Italian campaigns including Operation Husky (Sicily), and the battles for Anzio and Monte Cassino.

· Eight new vehicles including the German BF-110 and British Mosquito fighter-bombers.
    Two new fighting forces including the Free French forces and Italian army.

· New hand-held weapons including the Italian Breda assault rifle, British Sten SMG and bayonets on rifles.
    Proprietary Refractor 2 engine raises bar for graphics and 3D rendering.

· Huge multiplayer component supporting up to 64 players that requires teamwork and cooperation from each member in order to achieve victory for the Axis or Allies.

Screenshots

Make it BIG!

Make itBIG!

Make it BIG!

It's lots of fun!

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    There were two things I didn't like about BF1942, one was the Multiplayer lag and the other was the shooting ability.. it was wretched... Take being a sniper for example. you have to be a damn near professional gamer to be an effective sniper...

But the driving part was fun. Driving all those vehicles. I am anxious to play that Desert Combat mod.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    Never played BF 1942. Actually with MOHAA it was my first (close) to real war FPS game I am more the type of fast paced action. had finished JK II with some of the mods and expansion too. I just love the light Saber. After getting it, I didn't know of any other weapon
    I do love too the old UT. I never played UT 2003 online, but I like that one too.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Originally posted by Big Booger
    There were two things I didn't like about BF1942, one was the Multiplayer lag and the other was the shooting ability.. it was wretched...
    Believe it or not, I actually have less lag playing BF1942 than I do MOHAA, and I'm on 56K!

As for shooting ability...well...that just takes practice my friend...

And...There is nothing like BF for fast-paced action. Bombs dropping everywhere, snipers hiding in the hills, tanks rolling around...

Get into it.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    does anyone play spearhead anymore...if so what server...on gamespy my username is [email protected] look me up and invite me in. Me and Stripe were getting our asses kicked last night. and his damn RPG launcher kept blowing us up.