Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nVidia Detonator Drivers 43.00 Leaked

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar

nVidia Detonator Drivers 43.00 Leaked

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    ANyone check these out? Does it work with NVIEW? The last 3 driver updates screwed up nview for me...
    BB

I'll test it in a while. Suppossedly they perform better with 3DMark 03 than the older one.

I'm done testing them, they're keepers for me, one of the best I've tried in a while. They perform well in both 3DMark 03 and 2001SE. The images are really crisp and the colors are so sharp. Don't know about the actual gaming performance though. Just make sure to uninstall your old drivers through Add/Remove Programs and then install the new ones in safe mode. If you have a Driver Cleaner program so much the better to run them after uninstalling the old drivers.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    It's so much fun being able too say I agree with Conan on NV drivers

Working great !

BTW I'm afraid to use the NV cleaner now cuz I'm scared it'll erase my Nforce2 drivers....

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    They are working sweetly for me.
    BB

Originally posted by FastGame
    It's so much fun being able too say I agree with Conan on NV drivers

Working great !

BTW I'm afraid to use the NV cleaner now cuz I'm scared it'll erase my Nforce2 drivers....
    FastGame, I use Driver Cleaner created by the people from Driver Heaven, try it out, it's pretty good!

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    New version of nVidia File Remover released.Details here

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

I installed 43.00.
    When I use to run 3DMark03 I got a transparent black bar across the screen on some of the test. There is no bar now and the images look really sharp. The score remains at 1800.....

I did not uninstall the 42.68 drivers first however. Looks good so far......

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Thanks for the cleaner links guys I just got to hope I don't put a check mark (they list all Nv files) in a file that belongs to the Nforce2 chip sets

Originally posted by Tinker
    I did not uninstall the 42.68 drivers first however. Looks good so far......
    Tinker thats a good point....why doesn't Nvidia just make the newer drivers contain *only* the new files ??? sure would make the new drivers a smaller download......I guess code Brain's can't think in simple terms

Are there new Nvidia drivers for Win98SE? I still have no clue as to how to get this thing to clone over to the TV, the option is just not there, but says it is supposed to be. All I get is wallpaper no icons and have to "drag" everything over there which is absolutely annoying. My radeon cloned automatically to the TV. Would the new NView in this latest driver fix my problem?

My Card is eVga GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB (husband is very dissapointed until "cloned" to the TV)

Thanks In Advance,
    Sharon

** Here ** are the ones for 98/ME...........

I will check on the NView problem.........

Edit:

I found a couple of pages for you to look at.

** First.. **

** Second... **

I hope this helps...
    Last edited by Tinker; March 5th, 2003 at 06:54 AM.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    OK, ComputerskillYOU IF you try what Tinker suggested and still doesn't work I will help you thu it. I used Windows 98SE too, and the drivers are a bit different in look and feel. For example I get a lot more functions from the driver in Windows 98, and my DVD playback is way better.

Now, since we are in the roll of Video problems, I have this one for all to think.
    I have the TV conected to the video card. It works fine (much better in 98) but in Winows XP when I use full screen to display video it produces like 2 or 3 images. It looks really awful, but for example if I left displaying the buttons from WMP (it looks like full Screen but a bit smaller) the video looks as it should. Any suggestion???
    I don't think it is a codec issue, since for other reason I resently re-installed all codecs.
    A video driver issue? It definetively looks like one, but reinstalling the drivers didn't fix a thing

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY I HAVE CLONE MODE!!!!!!!!:biggrin: The new drivers did the trick!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much! Now, I can watch my 80's hunk videos and DH can fly on the 37inch!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are awesome! Thanks "TONS" Tinker and thanks Dave for being on standy for one frustrated woman ready to rip this damned card out of my machine and persevere with the Radeon.
    (now that is truly a sick thought!) I'm just not ready to go XP yet, not even in June when they yank all support. Great to know that if and when I install a DVD player, it will look great!

Once again, Techzonez gurus to the rescue!

Truly Indebted,
    Sharon

oops!

Hey guys,

Spoke too soon, I guess..............

Although screen is cloned...........I got no video playback.

Just Media player sitting there........black screen, no video running on TV, only on monitor.

Did I miss something in the wizard??

Sharon