On my pc at home, I have it set up with 2 users. Myself and a friend of mine. When I would turn on the coputer it would go to the welcome screen and I could click on my Icon to go into my "session" or if he was using it.. he would click on his to go into his session. Or say like I was on the computer and he needed to show me something on his "session". I would click on switch user and then click his icon and it would change to his. Then when we were done I would click log off on his and it would let me go back to mine right where I left it. All was good in XP world. but now....

Something has happened/changed and I dont know what.
Now when I turn on the computer it asks for a password for Default user instead of letting me choose what user from the welcome screen. AND the worse part.. I can no longer switch back and forth between users anymore.

Any ideas what has happened... I went into the user options place and both boxes are still checked showing that it should be working but its not.

Any help would be great.. Im to the point right now that I am about to just Fdisk and start over.. I just hate to lose all my downloads and have to start over.

Thanks
PsYcHiLL