Thread: Getting tablet-stylus sketches into an email

Getting tablet-stylus sketches into an email

Hello:

I wish that I could draw on a a tablet with a stylus and have it appear in my email even as I sketch it. Eudora says Eudora does not support this.

Is my only option then to get a tablet and software and either paste or send the sketch into the email or else into Word and then into my email or save the Word file and attach it?

John
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I am not 100% sure about this, but have you tried outlook? The beta 2 version might support just the thing you are looking to do.

One fast and easy trick is to write whatever you want, hit the print screen key when you have finished then paste it into Outlook. This works rather well, but the other person cannot edit it once they have received the image of your writings..

This would be a great feature of an emailing program to do what you need it to do.