Thread: new monitor

Hardware Guru TZ Veteran shadow_warez's Avatar

Exclamation new monitor

can anyone suggest a Good monitor, no flat screens lol i aint Bling Bling no mo, haha, need help finding a good, 17,19 " monitor, anythin really sharp, and clear, plus i got a coo, phot gallery of what i did to fix my old monitor,

A Great Sig Done by a Great Artist,

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    17" - IMHO get an LG Flatron (775FT or for higher resolutions get the 779FT). I have used one and highly recommend them. They are cheap, have an outstanding warranty (3 years - pretty standard) and produce a good, clean image.

19" - Not too sure. I'm sure the others will shed some light but you can't go past a Sony. All in all, i beleve Sony are the pick of the bunch and since the prices on these have come down a heap, they might be a worthy option.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    I have this Viewsonic G90fb and for games & photo editing it's excelent. The text is not quite as sharp as some other monitors but the graphic's..Ahhh can you say candy coated

If I were you I'd save up my money and get one of the newer LCD's that has a 18ms or lower responce time

The best advice is for you too see the monitors with your own eye's before you purchase, don't buy on-line on the advice of others...your eye's may or may not be disapointed if you do.

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I have a 17inch Mitsubishi Diamond Scan, and an 18 inch Diamond Crysta LCD, both are sweet!

I recommend Mitsubishi products if they are from Japan.