Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class not registered???????

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    well EggHead, which version are you using? Is the latest?
    I can tell you for sure that setting the upload to 10, and download to 0 works. Just one tip is that if you are testing with other Speeds below 10 in the upload, make sure to change the download number again, because it doesn't change alone to fit maximun, only to fit minimun speeds.
    I had use this with Overnet, eMule and eDonkey, so I know the 3 work.
    I don't empty my shared folder, because I hate it when a file can go months to download because of lack of sources, so I share everything. I am curently sharing 76.3 GB of competed shares + everything in my TEMP. And that because since this week I was sick, I did cleaning in my HDDs, since I have space to share 200GB
    My average download is 50~60, but after eMule has been connected for a while. I reached 1 day to 140, but it was really rare. I had a good month with Overnet once, and my download was always above 100. Don't know what I did thought
    I currently have 138 Downloads, with one 20 files less than 100MB.
    With all this, I still can surf the net well, transfer files with the MSN fast, have the web cam (sometimes I close the emule for this) watch DVDs, so why not to share back with the comunity??

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    I understand fully

I wouldn't care but i am allowed to upload 1 gig a month

This is not enforced but people get letters for going over 3 gig uploads a month.

I did that in one day using the mule and I just cannot take the chance to go back to dialup

I can download fine but they hate the uploads and it kills their overall response times.

i only wanted the old sonny and cher video j/k

egghead
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    In your case,
    I would stick with FTPs, IRC, or Kazaa..

It's a shame these companies are limiting users.. I mean 40-60 dollars is a lot of money per user.. and to say you're gonna cap an upload to 1Gig.. is pathetic.. hell with dialup you get unlimited bandwidth.. but your speed is slow..

I would inquire with your ISP about a business unlimited account.. so you can download to your hearts content and upload too.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    With boogs idea, you can think of it this way. If you download videos, ,imagine how much renting you will save a month + gas to the store
    That coudl help justifying the extra expense