Thread: MSN Messenger 6.0 Matrix Reloaded Themes

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

MSN Messenger 6.0 Matrix Reloaded Themes

http://www.slugbait.com/matrixthemes.htm

Very interesting themes to go with MSN messenger 6.0 beta. They look really professional and well done. I was impressed. Might add the NEO theme to my messenger shortly.
    :P

http://www.slugbait.com/images/neo_conv.jpg

The Neo theme above. Most of these themes are less than 1.01MB.
    Last edited by Big Booger; June 22nd, 2003 at 22:24 PM.

MATRIX RELOADED FONT SET TO GO WITH THE THEME

From http://www.mess.be

The Matrix font for MSN Messenger 6 to create words with! Remember, you can only use FIVE different letters PER message! (eg. 'hello', 'byebye', etc.)

Had a bit of a problem with my domain renewal...GoDaddy kinda "hijacked" it as a result. Should be rectified in the next 48 hours.

In the meantime, Liquid has been so kind as to host my themes for me for the time being until my domain crisis is resolved. You can download the Matrix themes from here. Super-fast server, too...you'll be amazed.

Edit 6/22: my domain problem has been rectified. You may once again download the themes from this link. Many thanks go to Liquid for hosting them for me while my domain was fubar.

Jeez, this thread gets a lot of views...
    Last edited by Slugbait; June 22nd, 2003 at 18:00 PM.
    Yes, I'm going crazy...but at least I'm not going alone...

Thanks slugbait for the new link and welcome to TZ.

Wow. Lots of views. Sorry about the "bandwidth exceeded", the themes should be live again at midnight, Aug 1.

Wow slugbait,
    How many hits are you averaging a day? What is your total bandwidth per month?

What other themes do you have in the works? Terminator 3? Pirates of the Caribbean?

Average is well over 500 a day. Best day was over 900. Total bandwidth allowance is a gig, after which they simply shut down my page (using RippleHost).

Not quite done with my next set of themes. It's taking longer than I anticipated, primarily due to how much there is and how much I need to do. Plus, I have to work to pay the bills (I don't make money on themes...like, duh).

One joker down in Mexico created his own page, and leached off my server...making it look like they were HIS themes. I found him easy, renamed the zips and replaced the demo graphics with pr0n stars (no nudity or X stuff, just headshots...I'm not THAT much of an a$$). Plus, one graphic was me sarcastically chastising him...it took him three weeks before he finally figured it out and pulled the page. That was fun.

Well I gotta say you do fantastic work. And for the users who are wanting killer themes for Messenger, I have to tell you, checkout slugbait's page!

The Matrix Reloaded and Simpsons themes are spectacular.