Thread: XP Visual Tools

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

XP Visual Tools

XP Visual Tools brings fresh air in Windows programming style, using dynamic effects and powerful multimedia elements for a new user interface eXPerience. Itís not just another skinable program, itís even more.
    XP Visual Tools brings you completely new interface with each new skin, new animations, music effects and total support for the visual features in Windows XP such as transparency, drop shadow and XP visual style (XP Themes).

Finally a complete suite of Windows XP Desktop enhancement,
    XP Visual Tools is loaded with all you need to tweak your Windows XP Desktop. Now you can do anything you want, from changing transparency level of XP Start Menu and XP Taskbar to easy swapping between different Windows XP LogonUI or Windows XP Wallpapers and applying Windows XP Skins (XP Themes) to old programs.

GET THE DOWNLOAD AND INFORMATION HERE

IF you like to tweak your XP interface, give this a shot.
    BB

Talking

Nice POst Bro
    Crow - MCP MCSA

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Thanks Crow. I know Piaqt it trying to use this. What about the rest of you? I use it and Style XP. Both work great.
    BB

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    tossed style xp since the dll hack for it works fine thru windows...dl now I will try it out and let you know but it is a trial ver.