Thread: Firebird BlueCurves/BlueCurved

Titanium Member

Firebird BlueCurves/BlueCurved

Ok - :w00t: Available now at my site - please inform me of any bugs or any desired changes. Thanks.

Outstanding. You have done some really nice work. Too bad their not for Mozilla. There were several that I would like to use.

Mozilla 1.5 will use the Firebird engine. Maybe they will work then.

Something that I have noticed available themes are mostly blues, gray and white as base colors. Try a few with unique bright color schemes. They would jump out from the crowd.

In design and volume you have produced the best theme designs available.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    I have to agree...lookin good LK

Titanium Member
    Thanks Fella's. One reason I have not made any Mozilla themes is because the end of Mozilla, as we know it, is near - to be replaced by Firebird.

Bright themes? Here is Orangina:
    ...and many more colorful themes at http://deskmod.com/core.mod?show=sho...t_name=phoenix

Last edited by lynchknot; July 1st, 2003 at 17:04 PM.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I use Firebird at work. My IE won't work anymore, s I was pushed to get an alternative browser, and I really like it. I went to an official site to download themes and I saw a lot from Lynch. I swtch often themes in Firebird, and I like to do that

Originally posted by Dehcbad25
    I use Firebird at work. My IE won't work anymore, s I was pushed to get an alternative browser, and I really like it. I went to an official site to download themes and I saw a lot from Lynch. I swtch often themes in Firebird, and I like to do that
    Why is your IE 'broke'?

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    Believe me, you won't be able to fix it. There is no way that anybody can fix my system, without doing a full instalation.
    Just so you know, when you try to log in to a page it fails and close. Not an IE issue thought but an OS issue. I suspect the registry or some system file has cancer
    I can browse the LAN, but I cannot connect to any printer, IT tells me printer not found, thought I am right clicking in the printer. Nothing worked so far. If I try to create a local user when I finish it tells me "user could not be created because it is in use" It doesn't matter that user I create (and I have lots of imagination)
    Also, if I plug my Ipaq to install it, it won't install the drivers, when found new hardware wizard runs shortly after appears a window "Run DLL as APP had a serious problem and has to be closed" (or something like that)
    When I play a game, 1 out of 3 after quitting the game (or sometimes when starting) will restart the computer automatically, even thought the option to restart at system failure is unselected.
    And MSN won't work. I had 4.7, 5 and 6 none would connect, and finally the "...has encounter a serious error and needs to be closed" window appear. And I tried re-installing and would not work. Always it will find an unexpected error when beggining instalation.
    SO, do you think there is hope to fix it??
    I might had been able to fix it long ago, but the client that owned the PC (it was working bad for him, so I gave him instead my PC) never game the CDs included with the system, and since it is a Dell, it won't run other Xp to restore it. It detects them as a new OS, and try to install instead of restoring. Since I don't have either another XP pro CD (exept the images that come with Acer, which won't work) I cannot install it either using the serial key that came with the machine.
    I am trying to negociate with Dell to send me a copy of restore CD, but depending of who I talk with, they tell me it is possible, or it is not possible
    Anyways, this is a work, and I only use email in my machine (surf the web to enter orders, or fill out reports) and I spend most of my time fixing other user's PCs, instead of mine. And I HOPE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB SOON. I am so tired of my boss. HE doesn't even introduce me anymore as the Net Admin, but as some guy in the TS department