Thread: Microsoft Money 2004 released

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Microsoft Money 2004 released

Microsoft Corp. today announced the release of Microsoft® Money 2004 Deluxe, Premium, Small Business and Standard, the company's award-winning personal finance software collection. Money 2004 addresses consumers' current financial needs with features that include an extensive Credit Center, a free bill-payment service,2 sophisticated capital gains tools and timely financial news, providing a more useful money management experience.

In light of rising debt and historically low interest rates, consumers are seeking more credit information and guidance. Money 2004 makes it easy for consumers to gain control of their overall situation with a wealth of credit- and debt-related tools. Through an alliance with Experian Consumer Direct, one of the most trusted sources for credit products and services, Money 2004 Premium, Deluxe and Small Business provide a free credit report and one year of ongoing credit monitoring, including unlimited credit scores, percentile rankings, risk levels and daily credit alerts.2 A summary of debt accounts, educational content, access to "what-if" scenarios and information on credit protection also are available.

"Credit management is an increasingly crucial personal finance issue, particularly as household debt climbs and the number of refinancing loans hits record highs," said Nicole Rogers, business manager for the Financial Products Group at Microsoft. "Money 2004 can help: It educates consumers about their credit standing, arms them with the knowledge and tools to improve their situation, and helps them make smarter financial decisions."

View: Microsoft Money homepage

Download: Money 2004 Deluxe FREE 60-Day Trial

source: MS PressPass

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Server God Administrator Richard's Avatar
    Damn, less than a week after buying Money 2003

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I've been using Money 2003 for about 4 months and am totally satisified. It even allows YEN for my balance which helps me to keep track of my money flow even better

Good to see they have added even more to it:

Money 2004 Adds
    New Alerts Center
    New Business Resource Center
    New GainsKeeper
    New Import/Export Contacts with Microsoft Outlook
    Improved Register Reconciliation
    Improved Online Bill Pay
    Complimentary financial services3
    New Services Center
    New Credit Center
    New Dynamic home page