Thread: MSN Messenger 6.0 Star Wars Themes

MSN Messenger 6.0 Star Wars Themes

My most extensive effort yet. Matrix and Simpsons themes were just practice...there are a few totally unique images you've never seen anywhere on the web before (yes, I'm working on my Photoshop skillz...tho' I'm still not good enough to be called a n00b)

There are 11 themes. Two have dual audio events. And I implore you, if you want a friend to have a theme you've downloaded, please use the file transfer utility in Messenger to send them the ZIP file...I only have a gig of bandwidth per month, and got shut down six days before the end of July. Now with Star Wars on top of everything else, I will likely have to pull the themes before the end of the month just to keep my entire site from being shut down until the 31st...sharing is a good thing, so help me share, 'k? All I ask for is credit with these things, nobody palms me (gee, did that sound almost R-rated? Sorry...)

Believe it not, I still have a few more Star Wars themes that aren't yet finished. But hey, I wanted you guys to see what has been finished so far, and get them out there.

And one last thing...there were over 2300 views of the Matrix thread, but only Booger posted anything. Let me know what you think...are they cool? Do they suck? Do my skillz suk? C'mon, nobody even sends email (besides my wife, and she doesn't really count). I'm getting lonely, and wondering if anyone at all likes them...

Go get 'em

BTW, I've noticed some leeching of my Matrix skins. Someone sucked a lot of bandwidth off me, but was apparently behind an anonymous proxy. And another wasn't nearly as clever, and made it look like he created my themes (payback on him was pretty funny). If you see any of these rascals doing this, please lemme know. I wanna play around with them.
    Yes, I'm going crazy...but at least I'm not going alone...

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Alrighty..here's your first reply...

Good job...they look great. I'm a Star Wars fan and I reckon they are great. How long did you spend on these?

BTW the Simpsons and Matrx ones also look really good.

I'm yet to actually try any of your themes but I promise I'll d/l the Star Wars one and give it a test run

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I downloaded all of them. I might put each one on a separate tripod account, and then link them together with another tripod account to make the bandwidth go farther.

Excellent work as always. The R2D2 and Yoda themes I will be using soon!

Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Big Booger; August 20th, 2003 at 04:09 AM.

Ooooo, yoga. Was never able to get my legs behind my head, so I gave it up for beer.

Supa, I started once I finished the Simpsons themes. But I had a lot of work at my REAL job, there was a lot of audio capture and then editing I had to do myself...I was almost at the point where I thought I wouldn't finish any of them

the g is so close to the d.

No fair, you corrected your original reply, now my joke doesn't make any sense...

http://yodamsn6.tripod.com/

Have a look. I would do one page for each, then link them together on 1 main tripod page.

And for the Vader Theme:
    http://vadermsn6.tripod.com/

R2D2 Theme:
    http://r2d2msn6.tripod.com/

Padme Theme:
    http://padmemsn6.tripod.com/
    Last edited by Big Booger; August 20th, 2003 at 07:39 AM.

<vader voice>Impressive...most impressive....</vader voice>

I'll finish the rest later. Getting a tad tired.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    This won't work with the latest Windows Messenger now right?

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    Look good. Will be playing with a few of them later today.

Thanks!

This won't work with the latest Windows Messenger now right?
    You may use the audio events and MainUI pics with Windows Messenger. But that client doesn't have a DUI conversation UI, it's still Win32, so it can't do convoui backgrouds or display pics.