Thread: formatting OE compose text

formatting OE compose text

Minor problem but it's driving nuts.

I can't seem to format my text to stay with the font size I selected. Can't do that for individual message or for all messages. I have it set for HTML. I don't have any kind of stationary selected. On Option and Compose tab, it is listed that I have the selected font and font size but when I composing the letter, it is set at a smaller font. When I change it to a bigger size it shows the bigger size in the window but as soon as I clik on the page to continue typing the window shows the fonst reverting back to the smaller size. Even when I select the text to increase size, it won't. What the heck is going on? I am not even sure when this started but I didn't have this problem before.

Send help before I go crazy. Don't know how many time I went to Options and Compose text to redo over something that doesn't accomplish anything. Now that's crazy!

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    It may be your Accessibility Settings.

Go to Tools > Internet Options.On the general tab click on the Accessibility button and uncheck

Ignore colors specified on Web pages
    Ignore font styles specified on Web pages
    Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages

click OK and reboot.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Just tried that. Nothing changed. I also want to mention that in individual compose message view, not only is the formatting for font size is affected, font color too. I can underline, italicize and bold though.