Thread: Peer-2-Peer spam filter for Outlook!?!?

Question Peer-2-Peer spam filter for Outlook!?!?

Hi!

can someone tell me what is the best Peer-2-Peer spam filter for Outlook??

regards,

gicio

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    What do you mean peer to peer spam filter?

I know of a decent spam filter for outlook:

http://www.outlook-spam-filter.com/

Outlook Spam Filter 1.1 is an easy-to-use Microsoft OutlookŪ add-on designed to provide an advanced protection against spammers and unsolicited emails. The program uses Bayesian filtering technology that identifies about 97% of incoming spam messages. Outlook Spam Filter seamlessly integrates into the Microsoft OutlookŪ workspace, scanning and quarantining away junk emails. Caught spam is placed in a special 'Spam' folder under your inbox if you ever want to review it later.

Outlook Spam Filter operates under Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP and Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP. The program enables users to run and manage their friends and enemies lists, build their own filters or set it to block any messages written in non-English character set.

If you are looking for reliable, lightweight and inexpensive anti-spam solution, you have just found it. Download the 30-day trial version and see for yourself. You may purchase Outlook Spam Filter from our e-commerce provider RegSoft.

Outlook Spam Filter is priced competitively at only $25 for a single user license. We provide flexible discount program for volume purchase orders. See Order section for more information. If you happen to have a problem or a question, free support is always available.

Thx BB!!!!

I found also http://www.cloudmark.com

regrads,

gicio