I need some help to fix my Microsoft Office 2000 Photodraw. This is a very important program to me becasue I use it to design graphics for my projects. I value it for its interface and features.
I recently tried to access the program but it does not open and Windows says that it has encountered an error. I tried to reinstall it but during the installation the error arised. I reinstalled the entire office and still it does not work. I've even reformatted my entire drive and re-installed Windows XP. I think its due to one of Microsoft's stupid sercurity updates becasue this has never happened before. I can't tell which update because they are so many. I really need this fixed if possible because I can't afford to get Office 2003 and Photodraw is the only program I use for my projects because Corel Draw 8 is too old and incompatiable and quite confusing. The error reporting says that it has some thing to do with ntdll.dll and I think its the cause of one of Microsoft many recent sercurity updates. I would be grateful if anyone could help.