Thread: CD Organizer Tower

CD Organizer Tower

Here is a neat item that someone could give me for Christmas.

LINK
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    Oh boy could I use something like that,I've got drawers,shelves,and desktops littered with cd's.I have just the place for it too,as soon as I clear off the jewel cases and cd's.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Titanium Member
    I have CD's lying all over the place too. I do have an organizer but I never use it! The reason is - because i'm too busy (lazy) to put it back.
    SO.... my idea, which would add several hundred - if not a thousand dollars, would be to take this idea and make it a multiformat CD/
    DVD changer player/writer(?) like they have in cars.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    abso-bloody-lutely!! I'll 51 please... way too many cds lying on floor... I actually get blinded in the morning when the sun shines on them... hmmm.... a kaleidoscope effect, from the cds of course

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Guess we all like CD's lying around the only one's I have that are dust free are under the burrito wrapers

I could use a CD Organizer Tower, and a felt marker so I don't have to keep puting them in the CD-Rom to see whats on them...

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    This is an excellent idea. Wished I had the bread to throw down for it.. a bit steep. But it looks sexy and I bet it would save countless hours of searching through my trays of burnt CDs

FG, I don't know how many I have had to go through and use the trusty sharpie to label Insert cd, check contents, write some scribble with sharpie on CD, do again and again and again LOL