Thread: Nvidia ForceWare WHQL Certified nForce Drivers v3.13

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Nvidia ForceWare WHQL Certified nForce Drivers v3.13

Nvidia has released new ForceWare WHQL certified drivers v3.13 for nForce,nForce2,and nForce3

Release Notes

WHQL certified kit for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3
    First release of NVIDIA IDE driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000
    General compatibility fixes
    Audio Improvements:
    Realtek ALC655 codec support added
    Fix for BSOD on loading DLS files
    Reduced susceptibility to audio glitches under heavy system load; additional fixes for 6 channel GetPosition glitches
    ASIO support for recording at sample rates other than 48kHz; lower and more predictable latency
    Fixes for NOLF. The 3D minimum and maximum distance and the roll off factor were not being taken into account for air absorption. Also modified reverb gain so that the max distance was taken into account
    Fix for EAX reverbs; initialized EAX reverbs to off when querying for the EAX listener interface; updated EAX property handlers to ignore invalid parameters instead of range limiting -- this matches Creative EAX behavior

Download: ForceWare WHQL certified drivers v3.13 (2000/XP)

Guru3D

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    just a warning guys I wouldnt recommend installing these drivers...after installing these I burnt about 10 coasters and couldnt figure out what the hell was going on.
    I reinstalled alcohol 120 and nero twice still would not burn it would fill the buffer then lock up the pc hard. after quite a bit of reinstalling software aspi drivers I finally went back to the 2.45 and volia everything back to normal. So if you have the A7n8x use it at your own risk.

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    Thanks for the warning Phishhead,I was just about to download them to try.:biggrin:
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Originally posted by phishhead
    just a warning guys I wouldnt recommend installing these drivers...after installing these I burnt about 10 coasters and couldnt figure out what the hell was going on.
    I reinstalled alcohol 120 and nero twice still would not burn it would fill the buffer then lock up the pc hard. after quite a bit of reinstalling software aspi drivers I finally went back to the 2.45 and volia everything back to normal. So if you have the A7n8x use it at your own risk.
    Hmmm thats very interesting phish, cause I cant seem to burn anything either and I have the 3.13 drivers installed . Ive reinstalled nero, clonecd numerous times and tried everything else but the NForce drivers. I kept on getting some wierd power calibration error
    R.I.P
    MSN Status: | Please Read The Forum Rules

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    The only problem that I know of with the 3.13 drivers is the Nvidia SW IDE driver. If it ask you to install the SW IDE driver click no and the ITB (in the box) IDE drivers will install instead. The ITB drivers are the same as the M$ IDE drivers that come with XP...they're just updated to recognize ATA 133.

I'm using the Nvidia SW drivers and they work fine, I had to put the Nero WNASPI .dll in my Exact Audio Copy folder in order for EAC to work.

If your having problems with the Nvidia SW IDE drivers then roll back to the M$ IDE drivers.