Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Office update problem

Titanium Member
    Thanks Reverend. I cleared cookies, cleared history, set at defaults - windows update is fine but office update still has huge text.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    I updated fine yesterday, i did get asked for the office cd when installing, even when I kept installation files on drive. I had to point the updater to that directory and the CD a few times, but after a few minutes all was installed and updated properly.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Originally posted by cash_site
    I updated fine yesterday, i did get asked for the office cd when installing, even when I kept installation files on drive. I had to point the updater to that directory and the CD a few times, but after a few minutes all was installed and updated properly.
    I think I know now why it asks for the CD during the update. Cash, was yours a "Custom" install of Office or did you just install everything in the CD. I did a custom install at home but I installed the whole CD in the office.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    yep conan, I did a custom install at home. It might be a small bug in the updating process from M$...

anyway, after putting in CD and also directory from installation, all is well

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Again I say never upgrade its always a bad move best to remove Office with the original CD’s do not hack it out and install full clean version of new Office its never a clean process otherwise and even this un-install leaves the windows dir an registry in tatters there is a office clean tool that support to be very good – I have never bothered as I never play with version of apps – I wipe my laptop and clean full install its best I assure You

BTW I can not see You image the database can not find it so I can not say anything more – can You activate the link buddy

jiuk