Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Pics From My Nokia 6600

  1. #1
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343

    Pics From My Nokia 6600

    The capture rate is only 640x480 so they're not that great:

    Having the engine and body washed


    Engine after being cleaned


    In my driveway

  2. #2
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    More:





  3. #3
    FatPipez TZ Veteran MSNwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    601
    Nice. Looks brand new! Bet it screams

  4. #4
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    Originally posted by MSNwar
    Nice. Looks brand new! Bet it screams
    It's a 1997 model, I just take care of it pretty well. It's got around 250 HP.

  5. #5
    Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blasters worm farm
    Posts
    3,416
    Those pic are from that friggin cell phone ?? man thats nice for a cell phone

    Nice car Conan

  6. #6
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    Originally posted by FastGame
    Those pic are from that friggin cell phone ?? man thats nice for a cell phone

    Nice car Conan
    Yup! The famous Cellphone that took the place of a 9800 Pro!

  7. #7
    Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,114
    The cell phone is about the same price as the 9800 pro I'll guess?
    Nice ride Conan.The salt would reek havoc with a car like that where I live so I would have to put it away for the winter.My 4.3 Vortec has 200 HP and that's a V6.That looks like a 4Cyl engine.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

  8. #8
    Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Watching Your every move...
    Posts
    4,688
    Do you have a room I can rent?

    Love that "tropical" look doncha know...

  9. #9
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    Originally posted by zipp51
    The cell phone is about the same price as the 9800 pro I'll guess?
    Nice ride Conan.The salt would reek havoc with a car like that where I live so I would have to put it away for the winter.My 4.3 Vortec has 200 HP and that's a V6.That looks like a 4Cyl engine.
    The cellphone cost a bit more than the Video Card.

    It's a 4 cylinder Turbo. My dad recently bought a Ford Escape with a 3 liter V6 producing 200 HP but it doesn't compare well with my car (the Escape is torquey down low but is slow to respond at higher rpms, whereas my car rockets all the way to redline), of course it really isn't fair to compare an SUV and a Sports Coupe.

    Originally posted by rik
    Do you have a room I can rent?

    Love that "tropical" look doncha know...
    Credit my mom and her love for gardening.
    Last edited by Conan; December 29th, 2003 at 04:34 AM.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    JAPAN
    Posts
    10,941
    I see you had them bag your air filter Did you have it waxed as well?

  11. #11
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    Originally posted by Big Booger
    I see you had them bag your air filter Did you have it waxed as well?
    How did you notice the bag from so far? Actually I have 2 filters. One is new and the other old one I use precisely for washing and servicing. I've found that even if you warn mechanics, they still blow compressed air into the filter (a no-no for K&N type filters).

    I waxed the car when I got home. I had PIAA Extreme White bulbs installed in the fog lamps (tried it 1st by myself but it was a pain!), washed and vacuumed at that car service shop.

  12. #12
    Silver Member joshsiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    357
    Really nice car conan! Nicely polished engine too. How about NOS? If I could digitise it, I'll put it in the game,NFS:Underground.
    "Never seem more learnt then the people you are with. Wear your learning like a watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked."
    ~Chesterfield

  13. #13
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    Originally posted by joshsiao
    Really nice car conan! Nicely polished engine too. How about NOS? If I could digitise it, I'll put it in the game,NFS:Underground.
    Thanks for the compliment! NOS is a bit overboard for me, people who use them over here compete in sanctioned Drag Races. It's also quite expensive to refill a bottle aside from the risk of melting your pistons from using it too much.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    JAPAN
    Posts
    10,941
    Originally posted by Conan
    How did you notice the bag from so far? Actually I have 2 filters. One is new and the other old one I use precisely for washing and servicing. I've found that even if you warn mechanics, they still blow compressed air into the filter (a no-no for K&N type filters).

    I waxed the car when I got home. I had PIAA Extreme White bulbs installed in the fog lamps (tried it 1st by myself but it was a pain!), washed and vacuumed at that car service shop.
    I did the same thing, so I kind of guessed that is what it was. My filter is coming up for a change so I'll do the same and use the old one for engine bay washing time Nice idea.

  15. #15
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,343
    I just upgraded the Multi-Media Card that came with my phone (32 mb) to 256 mb! Man I'm impressed with the storage capacity on that tiny little card!

    http://www.twinmos.com/flash/flash_p_mmc.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •