Thread: Can't access MSN.COM or Hotmail

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar

Can't access MSN.COM or Hotmail

Anyone else having this problem? All I get is "Page can't be displayed" message.

No probs here rik. I would be happy to send you your email?

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Working for me.

Well I can get Hotmail now but not MSN.com...very strange. Oh and...Thanks for the offer Jeff certainly nothing in there of interest to anyone. 'Cept tha Spam Cops.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    is everthing ok now Rik, i think msn was upgrading some of its web sites etc, as they all look new etc.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Actually no. I've localized it to my XP box tho. Very odd that the sites that I get messages saying it can't find the site will open on my 98 box. Cleared the temp internet files, cookies and history so can now access hotmail from the XP but not MSN.com and now MSFN.com! I'm clueless...

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    so can now access hotmail from the XP but not MSN.com and now MSFN.com! I'm clueless...
    Make sure all your cookies are cleared by deleting them manually.Using the "Delete Cookies" button doesn't always delete every cookie.Also check that you havent accidently blocked the msn.com url in your firewall or popup blocking software.

BTW,it's probably just a typo,but you'll have trouble reaching msfn.com,it's msfn.org.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    BTW,it's probably just a typo,but you'll have trouble reaching msfn.com,it's msfn.org.

What a bonehead is me...Yeah it was a typo in this post, sorry. Strange thing tho I couldn't get to it by typing the URL or by clicking a direct link. I'll check it all tonight if I can stay sober

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    What a bonehead is me...Yeah it was a typo in this post, sorry. Strange thing tho I couldn't get to it by typing the URL or by clicking a direct link. I'll check it all tonight if I can stay sober
    Hehe...rik hitting the booze again. All good as long as it's Johnnie Black on the rocks http://www.johnniewalker.com

More info about Black Label here.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    I love this...

Johnnie Walker Black Label has an enigmatic character. The first sip leaves you with an overwhelming curiosity to discover more. As Black Label's deep taste unfolds a myriad of flavours are revealed in several waves: first, there is an impression of silky richness; then deep and fruity foreground flavours give way to drier peaty nuances, followed by the complementary flavour tones of sweet vanilla and raisins.

Man Supastar...if I read that and close my eyes...it almost sounds like the first time I tasted...uh...well ya know.

~(|)

BTW Buddy...I'm a Jim Beamer from way back. Tonight I'm taste testing a somewhat local distillery of fine vodka. It's called Tito's...Made right there in Austin doncha know
    Last edited by rik; January 29th, 2004 at 00:17 AM.