Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson having a superbowl Boobie Moment

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Janet Jackson having a superbowl Boobie Moment

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I was pleasantly shocked while watching the halftime show! Thanks for the vid, now that moment is immortalized!

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    yeah I saw that but was thinking NO WAY LIVE TV...but thanks to boogs I paused it and yup we got nips.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    thx, trusty old BigBooBier with the goods.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Funny how they make it look and sound like an accident. I ain't buyin it tho...

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    I'm guessing MTV had it planned that way. And the NFL was left out of the loop. And maybe JJ had no idea it was coming. Justin had it planned - he went for it without a second thought. Hopefully ther NFL will use this to help clean up it's act. I noticed that there wasn't much in the way of coverage as far as all the "dancing" in the end-zone. You could see that as soon as some player started to do their celebratory dance the camera went elsewhere. And the same with the crotch grabbing during the half-time show. You know P.Diddy and Nelly grabbed themselves alot more than what we saw.

My 6-year old daughter saw it and wondered if they had to go to the bathroom.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    Funny how they make it look and sound like an accident. I ain't buyin it tho...
    I ain't buying it too. In the superbowl thread, Rev posted a pic showing that Janet had a metal piece of jewelry adorning her exposed nipple.

http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8456

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

MTV issued a contrite statement in which it also apologized, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance."
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    Err AHHH..........

Someone pulled a BOOB!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Jackson's Super Bowl flash grabs TiVo users

Users of TiVo, the digital video recorder system that lets viewers pause and "rewind" live television broadcasts, apparently couldn't get enough of pop diva Janet Jackson's fashion fiasco during the Super Bowl halftime show Sunday.

The baring of one of Jackson's breasts at the end of her duet with Justin Timberlake, which caused a flood of outraged phone calls to CBS, was replayed a record number of times by TiVo users, a company representative said Monday."The audience measurement guys have never seen anything like it," said a TiVo representative. "The audience reaction charts looked like an electrocardiogram."

Typically if TiVo users watch a particular moment in a given broadcast nearly twice as many times as any other moment in the show, that will make it the broadcast's most popular moment. Such was the case with the infamous kiss shared by Britney Spears and Madonna during the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

On Sunday, TiVo subscribers hit rewind on the Jackson-Timberlake incident nearly three times more than they did on any other moment during the broadcast. That makes the moment the most rewatched ever during a broadcast in three years of measuring audience reactions, a TiVo representative said. The findings were based on an anonymous sampling of 20,000 TiVo subscribers who watched the Super Bowl.

CBS, which aired the Super Bowl, and MTV, which produced the halftime show, both said they had no idea the performance would include such a display. Both companies apologized for the incident. Timberlake referred to the flash as a "wardrobe malfunction."

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Nevertheless, the incident has sparked an investigation by the Federal Communications Commission, as well as an avalanche of criticism against CBS and MTV. FCC Chairman Michael Powell described the flash as "classless, crass (and) deplorable."

Powell also said he suspects the show of skin was a "stunt" rather than an accident. A story posted on MTV.com on Wednesday afternoon carried the headline "Janet Jackson's Super Bowl show promises 'shocking moments.'" The story has since been pulled but was viewable Monday via a Google cached page.

Broadcasters that violate the FCC's decency regulations can be fined hundreds of thousands of dollars.

c|net
    Last edited by Reverend; February 3rd, 2004 at 00:21 AM.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    It is no more indecent than Britney Spears kissing Madonna.... Her tit looked nice to me. The nipple was covered.... and if you don't like sex, then you should move to a convent. Hell Buffy The Vampire Slayer has shown more skin than that.. LOL

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    All looked pretty rehearsed to me. JJ hasn't been in the limelight for a while, but look at the publicity she's getting now!!

By the way...nice rack

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    It is no more indecent than Britney Spears kissing Madonna.... Her tit looked nice to me. The nipple was covered.... and if you don't like sex, then you should move to a convent. Hell Buffy The Vampire Slayer has shown more skin than that.. LOL

So BB, If you don't like sex don't watch Football? I dunno bout that one buddy...All I know is they are making more of the halftime and commercials than the game iteself...I'm not tryin to sound like an old prude but I really was more interested in the game than the other crap...ok I'm old but when's it gonna stop? Like petard mentioned, it's kinda hard to explain that crap to your little kids that are watching.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    SuperBowlSlip.com

"Your #1 Site on the Internet For Super Bowl Nipple Slippage Action!"

Warning: Contains images of a "metal adorned nipple" (as Conan eloquently put it)
    Last edited by Reverend; February 3rd, 2004 at 13:57 PM.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    SuperBowlSlip.com

"Your #1 Site on the Internet For Super Bowl Nipple Slippage Action!"
    Haha, hey I think it was an accident...I know a bunch of women that glue a silver sun around the coat hanger just because they know no one will see it...gimmie a break!

I agree with rik & petard, its just another onslaught of the Jacksons/MTV trying to shove Moral Decay down the throats of the american public. The disturbing fact is how many people support the Jacksons in sleeping with children and letting your tit hang at the Super Bowl. This has nothing to do with liking sex or not, we all like sex so next year are we to have a Super Bowl commercial showing someone munching the monkey because its more fun than potato chips ?

People wonder why the Middle East hates the US...this is one of the many reasons.