Thread: Morpheus 4.0

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Morpheus 4.0

Search all the major file-sharing networks and connect with users of Kazaa, iMESH, eDonkey, Overnet, Grokster, Gnutella, LimeWire, G2 and others with Morpheus 4. Instead of searching just one network, with Morpheus 4 you can search all major P2P networks at the same time accessing millions of users simultaneously to greatly increase your chances of finding everything. Morpheus 4 is FREE to users and also offers FREE VoIP voice chat so you can talk to others globally at no cost.

Note:This download includes additional applications bundled with the software's installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options.

The link below will download a small (80.5KB) installation file to your computer. Remain connected to the Internet and double-click the installation file to complete the installation. The complete download is 2.9MB for new users and less for existing users upgrading to the new, improved version.

Download: Morpheus 4.0

View: Morpheus homepage

CNET Download.com

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    so who is gonna be the brave tester for this one.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    not me brudda...

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    Nope. Kazaa if fine for me.