Thread: Pre-Modded case for you lazy bastards;-)

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar

Pre-Modded case for you lazy bastards;-)

Aspire X-Dreamer II(Black) ATX Mid-Tower Case with 350W Power Supply,With Window Model,Model:ATXB4KLW-BK/350.

Specifications:
    Case Type: Mid-Tower
    Color: Black
    Material: Steel
    Drive Bays: 5.25'' x4,3.5''(External) x2, 3.5''(Internal) x4
    Expansion Slots: 7
    Front Ports: USB2.0 x2,Mic x1,Speaker x1
    Power Supply: 350W
    Cooling System: Side x1,Top x1
    Motherboard Compatibility: ATX/Baby AT
    Dimensions: 440x200x430mm
    Special Features:Acrylic added to front panel for polished appearance; Back lit temperature display LCD, etc

On Sale for only $59.99

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...144-026&depa=1

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Well it's cheap.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    looks ok, hey phish can you post it to Australia for me??

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    It looks like a nice case but be fair warned its very flimsy, I just built a computer for a kid 2 days ago who got that case from newegg. It doesn't have anywhere to mount 4 standoffs all on the IDE/Ram slot side of the MB, if that kids tries to add ram he could break the MB unless he removes it first.

The case does look very good though and it has front USB & Audio jacks, the USB connectors wont fit the Nforce2 boards. The power supply is not very good either.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    thnks FG, can I cancel the order phish?

I guess you get what you pay for, and why lian-li pcs are $$

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Banned
    that sucks i was about to buy this case i really like it

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biker666_05
    that sucks i was about to buy this case i really like it
    I'm sorry the case looks real nice and front temperature gauge is accurate but....the thing is flimsy and the power supply is junk. The kid bought all his stuff for the comp @newegg, I picked out everything for him but he wanted that case instead of an Antec, he did replace the power supply.

Its always better to save your $ and buy something good than settle for not so good and replacing it later at the cost of more $$$.

Hey phishead where did you get the case you have ? that seems like a nice one & maybe biker would like it

local store called pcclub....www.pcclub.com My case this is sorta like my case minus the black accent and the side window. not the best case but with all the fan mods I did sits nice and cool.

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    I have had the best luck with Enlight cases.This is one that I use a lot.Power supplies are top notch and you can always get different colors and mod kits.Case Price is right too.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Hey that's the case I got my brother 3 weeks ago for his new PC......lol

He loves it.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    well look who that cat dragged in...

Help

Hey, i built my computer in november last year. the case is ugly as hell...but everything else is great. i wanna get a premodded, cool lookin, good, cheap case to move everything in to. can anyone help me?

:P

thanks in advanced.

heres a nice Aluminum Mid Tower 400W Case http://pcclub.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A1320741#

and a nice black one http://pcclub.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A1313315#

heres a cheap one with the neon lights and side window finished in aluminum from newegg http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...144-073&DEPA=0

hmm

i like the 3rd one from newegg...im not that good at knowing whats right to buy..im only 13 and only built 1 PC in my life >< if someone wants to check it out for me...ill be more then happy

phish! You've just given me reason to thank santa baring in mind i am nearly 15 and i do know the shameful truth... *sigh *

well, at the moment i have a pretty boring case from ebuyer ( Link = Mercedes *crap* Case but it serves me well ) that my dad bought me a while ago. Was meant to be temporary but in the end it turned out to be what i have had to put up with for a year now .

Now all of the computer *geeks* ( i love em really ) i know have modifed cases, pre modded or not. And it is time for me to write up me xmas list. Does anyone know of a case with a limit of 100 pounds (im english :P) that is preferably premodded, or if not, with a side window, nice looks and plenty of room for me to actually do something with it.Mma computer is mainly black so it would be great if i could get somethin black.

I really love the case that phish posted though, but as some else said its flimsy... and i think i may need to update my board for it (which may not be worth the money)

Oh and for mDawg I've only made 3 computers in me life and im 15 in four months time best thing is with it is teh have fun. PLease reply Thanks