Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coathanger007
    Melbourne - The most livable city on the planet.
    Lol, 3 from Melb, Aus. So I guess the Xmas party is at my house, since the majority of members live in melb How many in SD, biker, Phish, Stripe .... ooohh close battle

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Hey I'm ThaLaM ... last year student at conestoga college. Looking for some resources for a project and I landed on this website, and thought I"d join up.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Welcome to TZ

What are you studying?

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Welcome to Techzonez ThaLaM...

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Isn't a conestoga a type of wagon? I vaguely remember that from a junior high school history course. Welcome to TZ! Enjoy your stay.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    biker lives pretty close too me. I believe zero too lives in the north county.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar

Thumbs up

I really enjoyed reading this post LOL. Starting from what Rik posted to what it came out (britannica's definitions) ROLF
    Anyhow, it seem I missed both threads about the TZ history (Must have been my absent times)
    Well, I joined back in April r 2002, just the next day Reverend's XP opened. First Forum I ever joined. I don't even remember what I was looking for, but I remember I didn't find it Thought I found something else (besides you guys..)
    I was convinced here that XP was the best OS from M$ (I hated XP at the moment, and I still think I had founded reasons )
    Now I have come to actually just accept it. I would like Linux better if I could actually understand it
    Here is where I post all my rants, because is the only forum I can keep active. It takes me a couple hours a day just to go thru the info here, so there is no time for othe forums. I tried a couple of forums, but I was always kicked for inactivity
    Frustrated Network Administrator, looking for a better company where I can ACTUALLY ADMINISTER THE NETWORK and always getting in more stuff that I can handle

Community spirit...

Hello there! I'm dt1... Last year I was looking for help for... something or another... and by accident I found 'techzonez'... and thankfully it has been a God send!

I'd love to post more but I haven't got a clue what I'm doing! haha... So my posts tend to be 'stoopid' in nature - sorry about that but even nOObs need to learn...I've gotta be the oldest nOOb around!

Anyway, just thought I'd say - I agree with everyone elses comments that this is a relaxed place with a good community spirit! Kool and the gang...

Hey, nothing is too stupid!! Someone said to me the other day, the only stupid question is the one you dont ask...or something like that...what a crock of sh*t...LoL

Welcome to TZ and feel free to post away...even if you don't know what's going on You learn by doing and you have to start somewhere.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, we were at this forum called "Peppy's".

A lot of the members here were nOObs back then. But we learned from the more experienced users then, so here we are now, "stoopid" Veterans!

Seriously, everyone here has learned from interacting with more experienced members.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Welcome to Techzonez dt1

Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Seriously, everyone here has learned from interacting with more experienced members.
    Did you say nerd's??

Banned
    My name is Mario and ive been into computers since i got my first one back in 6th grade it was a pentium 2 400 mhz ive been studying computers ever since and now work at a computer shop upgrading and repairing computers

Ello, I'm Arch, I build websites for a living. I'm 17 and in Nevada (usa). A friend referred me to this place, so i thought i'd check it out I'm a tech-geek in a lot of ways, so I'm sure I'll find a niche here.