Thread: Word 2003 and 2004

Word 2003 and 2004

Can anyone tell me for sure-sure that these (full) versions of MS Word have the 6-7 little cute office assistants as Word 2002 did. I can't use my Word 2002 anymore (after reformat, the product code is not accepted) but I can get a 2003 or 2004 copy of Word (OEM) for $28.00. I really loved the little cat assistant
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Yes Word 2003 has those pesky little kritters...for sure-sure

Quote Originally Posted by SupaStar
    My thanks. I sure have missed him. He's (the kitten) such a saucy, confident little thing!!
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Office 2003 has had all the same Office Assistants since the very beginning at Office 97. The only difference is that there's no more Einstein in Office 2002 onwards. Its been replaced with Merlin, who can be found helping you when you install Windows ME.
    I miss Einstein.:-(
    "Never seem more learnt then the people you are with. Wear your learning like a watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked."
    ~Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by joshsiao
    Office 2003 has had all the same Office Assistants since the very beginning at Office 97. The only difference is that there's no more Einstein in Office 2002 onwards. Its been replaced with Merlin, who can be found helping you when you install Windows ME.
    I miss Einstein.:-(
    Thanks for your input, JoshSaio...it was helpful. Unable to use the MS Word I was using as after an f-disk, the product code was not accepted. I found a copy of MS Works 2003 (nlcuding Word) online at a very reasonable price. Sorry your Einsteinl is no more.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    Too bad they don't use Cartman from "South Park" - that would be sweet.
    :-)

Server God Administrator Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaStar
    However, and this is controversial for some, the OFFICE TOOLBAR has gone

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    However, and this is controversial for some, the OFFICE TOOLBAR has gone
    I never used it! That's what the Windows quick-launch bar is for!!

I never used the Office Bar either, it just takes up precious RAM...
    "Never seem more learnt then the people you are with. Wear your learning like a watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked."
    ~Chesterfield