Thread: My Car

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar

Wink My Car

Just a quick personal plug, I have finally taken some photos of my car and made quick HTML page.

Let me know what you think, or if your interested.

Cash's Car

Cheers

PS. this might interest you FG LINK

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    The seat covers rock my friend! Gotta love that. Took some heavy driver side damage. IS the frame bent?

How long are you estimating the repairs will take? How much is it gonna cost you. The price was definitely right for a turbo charged ride. Especially since the engine and turbo were both reconditioned.

Keep us updated on where youa re going with this ride.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Well BB, it happened about 9mths ago, when some tourist failed to give way at an intersection. Was a nasty T-bone accident

Yeah the right hand quarter is destroyed, actually pushed the wheel into the pedals - I was lucky it didnt break my legs

But being a small car, and 40mph accident, no crumple zonez, the car actually bannaned a little - a big crease in the roof (not apparent in the photos)

Well, lucky she was insured, and I got the car written off, got paid out at agreed value and not affected my insurance rating so all good, but the big problem is i loved driving it (ask Supa) and now got huge Ford YankTank LOL.

I was able to buy the car back from insurer but now selling it. Besides the front right, everything else is good. Motor, Turbo, wheels, gearbox, interior with Supaman Covers all good. I reckon would cost around $1500 to buy all this stuff at car-yard, but I want it out for $500 !! the whole car

I put it in eBay, got one guy who is keen, and also posted on other Nissan Yahoo Groups. Anywhere else i should post?

Its an end of an era.

Im just saving for my next Turbo Pulsar - the 1993 GtiR

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---