Thread: free sig host

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Since they closed my account for no reason I won't be going back to them @ Forumsigs. all I had was my sig hosted there but now I see this...

Sorry, but...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we are not accepting any new signups for free accounts. We appologize for any inconvience and will be accepting new signups soon.

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    It seems that all the free sig hosts that I have had will give you free for a while then close you out for what they say is a breach of their terms,and all you have to do is host your sig there.Pay a few bucks a month if you can afford it and be done with the hassels.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    well I emailed forum sigs and they reactivated mine in about 20mins..and now my sig is back whoohoo

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    They never answered my email so as far as I'm concerned they can kiss a big fat babies a$$...

EDIT

I'mmm baaaack...

I had to hang on to my very cool Cavalry sig so...I went back to one of my other free sig hosts...www.myimgs.com
    Last edited by rik; February 19th, 2004 at 01:41 AM.