March 20th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Bootable Ghost SIO?
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I have a few questions.
1) I know it's possible to make bootable ISO files. Can these be on a CCD-RW?
2) Will Norton Ghost allow me to make a bootable ISO?
3) If not, what program will/can?
4) Is it possible to make a CD that will include Windows XP, and that will allow me to Slipstream (add) stuff to it? Basically, make an image of my hardrive with all my current settings, and have it bootable (like the normal windows setup)?
5) Is there any way to make this (if it's at all possible) so that a user can decide if he wants to install optional applications (as in decide if he wants to install certain applications)?
I anyone can answer any of these questions. or point me to some relevant information that will help my cause, let me know. I'll keep you posted .
March 20th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Avatar by Brudda EggHead
March 21st, 2004, 15:38 PM
Thanks man. From what I've seen, this looks to be exactly what I need.
March 22nd, 2004, 22:18 PM
Sorry for the double post .
Anyone know if it's possible to make a bootable CD-RW? One I can modify when needed?