March 21st, 2004, 21:39 PM
Omega Drivers Based On ATI's Catalyst 4.3 (2000/XP)
Omega has released a new modified ATI Catalyst 4.3 based driver suite for Windows 2000/XP.
* Based on the Official Catalyst 4.3 drivers.
* Updated the Omega version of RadLinker. Many thanks to ChrisW!
* Now that the FW issue seems to have been solved for 9600 cards, forced Fastwrites OFF for ALL cards.
* Fixed installation issue for FireGL cards.
* Added support for Mobility 9700.
* Updated the Omega logo in the options screen.
Download: Radeon Omega Drivers for 2000/XP
March 24th, 2004, 18:48 PM
does this driver work for ATI Mobility Radeon 7500???
im currently using a LG IBM Labtop and i did have previous problem with ATI Catalyst drivers...
March 24th, 2004, 19:18 PM
Have you tried the DH Mod tool (V1.7) from DriverHeaven
This program modifies certain files from the catalyst set so you can install the latest catalyst set on your laptop.
- Mobility 9600
- Mobility Fire GL 9000
- Mobility Radeon 9000
- Mobility Radeon 9200
- Radeon Mobility
- Radeon Mobility 7500
- Radeon Mobility 7800 GL
- IGP 340M /345M
- IGP 320M
- ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL T2
More info & download here