Thread: Send an email from the grave!

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar

Send an email from the grave!

thought this was a bit freaky, but you can now send an email to your friends and family a goodbye email after you have passed. check it out here .

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    Freaky yes,but man I wish I had thought of that,sounds like a real money maker.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Nice find phishhead. Odd...

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    rather morbid but an interesting concept. I should think a more suitable situation would be to write your greeting now by hand and put it in a bank deposit box or something like that... Then leave directions via your lawyer to give out the letters after your expiration.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    rather morbid but an interesting concept. I should think a more suitable situation would be to write your greeting now by hand and put it in a bank deposit box or something like that... Then leave directions via your lawyer to give out the letters after your expiration.

And here I thought being placed in the ground face down would give my friends someplace to park their bikes when they visited and for the rest of the world the opportunity to kiss my a** was a good idea....lmao

Post this again, let's say in about fifteen years. I may be ready to sign up then.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition