Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Masters of Death Battlefield Vietnam Server

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Default keys work best for me

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaStar
    Default keys work best for me
    well I know that I'm talking about the default keys. I have a pic for farcry that has the keys and what they are for

Quote Originally Posted by phishhead
    well I know that I'm talking about the default keys. I have a pic for farcry that has the keys and what they are for
    Oh...now I get ya...you need a key-map to help jog your memory in your old age

Sorry chief...i don't have one but will keep my eyes open...kind of like this

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    http://www.keycardhq.de/t2/battlefield.pdf

Battlefield 1942 Keyboard Layout.. essentially the same as BFV. Just remember that to pick up aircraft in a cargo helicopter... hover close to it and use and HOLD the ALT fire button usually the right mouse button.

OTher than that I can think of no other major changes.

Oh and the Radio is the NUM 0 key isn't it?

Gotta have that radio

yeah the radio, almost forgot. Press 0, then A~Q I think. Q turns it off.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    hey boogs can you translate that pdf for me.

What you don't speak German?

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    I guarantee that you can! I have a friend who is happily choppering around with a joystick, although like rik suggests, the k/b works just as well.

I have also been told that flying the choppers with a k/b is considerably easier in BFV that it was in the Desert Combat!
    Ok fess up....lol....tell me where in the game you go to configure a joystick?..
    I was in the game double checking yesterday and also in the manual that comes with the game and I could not find anything that references joystick configuration.

I think you can select it as a secondary control. As in primary W A S D and secondary up left down right. It's all done on the same screen

I think you can select it as a secondary control. As in primary W A S D and secondary up left down right. It's all done on the same screen

Hanging head in shame ....SupaStar is absolutely correct...damn..how did I miss that...lmao...duh!!! Thanks Dude..you da man!!

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    PIPER it takes a big man to...well to admit that...you know.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    As anyone played online yet? How is the Multiplay facet, and how does the Helicopter addition change the play style?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Quote Originally Posted by cash_site
    As anyone played online yet? How is the Multiplay facet, and how does the Helicopter addition change the play style?
    I have been online a few times. The game is pretty cool, but there appears to be a lot of spawn killers. I was bagged as soon as I arrived several times. The next problem as I see it would be during flight, especially in the jets due to the size of the maps if you head in the wrong direction the game kills you off before you can turn the damn thing around...lmao...it is funny though because you can watch the players kill each other off trying to get to the choppers or jets...then once they are in the air you can tell the seasoned player from the greenhorn as the craft plummets to the ground. Tanks and apc's are cool especially when someone else hops on as your gunner. I made the mistake of jumping on a chopper as the door gunner..the guy couldn't fly for shit...worse than me even....but you can opt to bail out if you get into trouble as long as you do it before exploding.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PIPER
    I have been online a few times. The game is pretty cool, but there appears to be a lot of spawn killers. I was bagged as soon as I arrived several times. The next problem as I see it would be during flight, especially in the jets due to the size of the maps if you head in the wrong direction the game kills you off before you can turn the damn thing around...lmao...it is funny though because you can watch the players kill each other off trying to get to the choppers or jets...then once they are in the air you can tell the seasoned player from the greenhorn as the craft plummets to the ground. Tanks and apc's are cool especially when someone else hops on as your gunner. I made the mistake of jumping on a chopper as the door gunner..the guy couldn't fly for shit...worse than me even....but you can opt to bail out if you get into trouble as long as you do it before exploding.
    LOL, I love the SmakTards, they are soo funny. The best one I've seen was a video made from the DC developers. Was soo cool, watching everything shoot for the Jets/Choppers, then simply go up then crash down ROLF

So, do you still have the BFV on your server?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---