Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Spyware Blaster 3.0

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10

    Spyware Blaster 3.0

    Certainly a update not to miss. The GUI changes are nice. Screenshot attached.

    New in this version:
    -Restricted Sites Protection
    -Mozilla/Firefox Protection
    -A brand-new interface
    -And many, many other new features and changes!

    Official Announcement

    For those that like Javacool's software MRU-Blaster was also updated this week.
    Last edited by Enyo; March 30th, 2004 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Title incorrect

  2. #2
    Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Watching Your every move...
    Posts
    4,688
    I love this app. Been running it for about a year now and I would venture to say that with it and Spyware Guard both running, all my PCs are 97% malware free...the other 3% are things my kids load...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •