Thread: Audubon live camera video of peregrine chicks.

Audubon live camera video of peregrine chicks.

Everyone:

Just got this url yesterday. I haven't seen the chicks yet but gather they are not in view of either of the two cameras all the time, so you may have to return to the site from time to time. Good luck!
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Hey, I just realized I sent the note WITHOUT the site information. Sorry! Here it is.

Subject: See live coverage of Peregrine falcon home life

www.nhaudubon.org/research/pcamframehi.htm. it is the website from the audubon society that has a hidden camera, one floor above where I work in Manchester NH (13th floor). They track the mating and birth of Peregrine falcons every spring, it is quite exciting, last year they had 2 chicks, this year 5 eggs are there, it is so awesome to watch Mama and Papa bird attend to these eggs, they will hatch over the next few months and then learn to fly and go off on their own in the summer. Mom and Pop stay here in Manchester..Cameras are on all the time but you can't see the birds after dusk. Hope you enjoy it, when they start to fly our parking lot has alot of bird watchers staked out to catch a look. We even have an emergency kit available so if a chick hasn't mastered flying and ends up in the parking lot, a person from the a! udubon society goes and rescues the chick and puts it back up in the nest!!

Enjoy, when you get to the camera set up and press forward arrow on both sites, it will ask for id, you don't have to put in anything just press okay
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Amazing. It's like National Geographic on the web.

Nice find Wumply.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    hmmm...Webcams watchin Chicks...

OMG, and check out todays B'days...and the Avatar that goes with it.
    Last edited by rik; April 1st, 2004 at 15:03 PM.