Thread: Outlook Express toolbar

Outlook Express toolbar

04/21/04

Trying to customize the OE toolbar but no matter what choices I make (large or small icons etc.) I can still only fit five items on the bar. The boxes remain the same size. Kinda frustrating as I'd like to have seven or eight items on the bar, there appears to be plenty of space if the boxes (or whatever they're called could be made smaller, but I can't find a way. BTW, the bar seems larger (top to bottom) than is necessary. Is there an adjustment I'm missing???

I'll be grateful for any suggestions,

Jim

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    In OE click on |view|layout|, you can choose which toolbars to use, then you can click on |customize toolbar| and choose which buttons you want to have on the bars. Let us know if this works for you.

04/22/04

Thanks guys, I had tried all the above "customizing" steps to no avail, however while waiting a reply from the forum I tried some random settings. Viola!! apparently the order in which you select the "customizing" options determines the size of the boxes.
    Got to a set of options that reduce the box size and let all the items show.

Thanks for the help.

Jim