April 30th, 2004, 17:01 PM
How do you put a image in your signature? (outlook)
please! i really need help
April 30th, 2004, 17:17 PM
Seems you have to add a little HTML coding.. Hope that works as it is for Outlook Express.. not Outlook, but it should work the same.
Another detailed explanation for this below:
1. Go to Tools | Options | Mail Format | Internet Settings and check “When an HTML message contains pictures located on the Internet, send a copy of the pictures instead of the reference to their location“.
2. In Tools | Options | Mail Format, click the Signatures button
3. Click New
4. Name it and click Next
5. Click Advanced Edit (which for me launches notepad)
6. Add the reference to the picture of your choice with said editor, it's OK if it's on your local machine
7. OK out of everything and then send yourself a mail