Thread: Ati Versus Nvidia's Latest Video Cards

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    I was checking that out on toms hardware today. I dont think the ati will be worth the extra $$$$$$ for the small performance increase.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phishhead
    I was checking that out on toms hardware today. I dont think the ati will be worth the extra $$$$$$ for the small performance increase.
    I tend to agree phish...pixels, ploygons, triangles....blah, blah, blah....lol...things that most don't see with the naked eye...every six months or so something new comes out and we end up chasing after it thinking bigger, better, faster is where we need to be. Just like computer CPU's..damn, where does it all end...in our wallets(or out of our wallets). I just did another graphics update with nvidia's top of the line fx card. I now run farcry maxed out and it doesn't skip a beat..it is the last card that I will invest in, maybe even the last computer as well. Now they are talking about creating a new farcry for a 64bit system...lmao..here we go again...not this guy...I have had enough. If I buy anything else...it will be the new XBox. I am buying a new home and moving the end of next week so the money needs to go in other directions besides puter stuff. My systems runs great now. I might upgrade the processor to the max that this board will handle then put an end to it all....NOT!!!!!....LMAO...who am I kidding...the one who dies with the most toys WINS!!!! wah ha ha.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Welcome to the circle of Life

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---