I need some help I have an AMD 3200+ Processor with 2 gig ram and a 80 gig IDE hard drive. I am going to update to a new AMD 500 series dual core with 4 gig of ram and a ATI 4870 1 gig video card. Even though that is not so hard the hard part comes from either running a repair on the 80 gig hard drive to get it to recognize the new motherboard and processor, or it might not work. I would then lose the profile and history of my WAW game and have to reload an start over . Right now I am Prestige 5 point wise with all the weapons and perks. This would take a long time to rebuild to my current level.

Does anyone know how to save the profiles in the COD series and move them to a new system and hard drive , the bf series games are easy the COD 3,4,and WAW do not appear to be so easy. Any help would make the transition smooth the game and patches could be loaded to the new 500 g HD and insert the profiles and then I will be ready for the 1943 game in September. I have backed up the profile but there is another listing in the Documents and files section of windows that has to be moved also. So any help would be appreciated.
Second issue has anyone else experienced the fact that when in a tank it sinks in the map on my screen and will do nothing , others have seen it happen, anyone know any reason? I was told that if there are a lot of people on using wall hacks then you can as a player or in a tank sink under the map do not know if it is true or not.