Thread: Fall out 3

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

Fall out 3

Just bought this game yesterday.....will keep you posted. It has gotten a lot of good reviews....not sure how my system will play it with my graphics card but I guess I will find out over the weekend. I had a new nvidia geforce 9800 gt in my hand but put it back.......bummer...money is just too tight...

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    I've been seeing lots of advertising in the shops for Fallout3, especially the ability for fps and 3rd person! But it seems a little too 'killzone' for me. Isn't it out on PS3? No graphic problems then

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cash_site View Post
    I've been seeing lots of advertising in the shops for Fallout3, especially the ability for fps and 3rd person! But it seems a little too 'killzone' for me. Isn't it out on PS3? No graphic problems then
    Well, my first impression....made by the same folks that did elder scrolls Oblivion...large landscape...it is either fps or 3rd person with a touch of the f key...lots of interaction with the folks you run into with missons accepted if you choose...during your travels you will run into different characters who try to eliminate your butt...lol...you can move, collect, carry a lot of stuff..buy items with what they call caps "bottle caps"...so far so good.

it is running fine with my system...yes it is also out for PS3.
    Killzone?...depends on ones interpretation of this. It is a little laid back at the moment, but at some point based on what one collects you can create weapons in a work shop.

will keep you up to date as I move on.