Here is my problem. I am doing some beginner web development on my computer with Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, and IIS. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I find that once you have all of the processes/programs running, especially ColdFusion, IIS, Java, ASP, etc, they eat up a lot of resources. I need to be able to create at least two Users, say Web Developer and Standard User, such that when I sign on as Web Developer, ColdFusion, IIS, Java, ASP, etc start to run, but when I sign on as Standard User, none of the Web Dev processes are running. The reason is as such, I am not able to own more than one computer at the moment, so I must resort to one computer handling two tasks: applications/development and then everything else, games, music, apps, etc. Obviously with all of those Web Dev processes/programs running, the resources get a little cramped.

Anyways, I digress. Can this be done just with a standard WinXP install? If so, how would I go about it? Would this be accomplished by simply setting up very detailed User Rights in Admin Tools? Or, should I look into creating several different User Profiles? Any help would be appreciated!! Honestly, the more detailed the better because this is for the moment beyond my level of expertise!! Thanks in advance!

Cheers,